Search This Blog

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Do you know about Korea?

Do you know about Korea? If you do not know Korea, you can know Korea in this poster.
First, do you know this flag? This is Korea flag. Red means sun and Blue means ocean. Korea flag is hard to drawing.

This is Korea map. Republic of Korea has been divided into South Korea and North Korea.
Republic of Korea is only divided country in the world. I am so sad. I hope as soon as possible reunification. Reunification is our common wish.
This is Korean. Korean pronunciation is very pretty and soft. Korean is easy language to learn.
These flowers are Korean chrysanthemum "hibiscus". Hibiscus is not pretty flower, but i like hibiscus because hibiscus is my country flower.
This person is Korean president Mung Bak Lee. he was mayor of Seoul, before being Korea president. He is good at English. I want to be him.
This cloth is Korean traditional cloth "Han bok". Han Bok is very pretty and expensive. Han Bok has pretty colour. I want to have Han Bok.
This is Korean traditional instrument Ga ya gum. Ga ya gum has beautiful sound. I think that it is same as violin in Europe. I want to learn Ga ya gum.
This is Korean traditional table calls "Han Jung Sik". This table has many side dish. The king is eaten in the past Han Jung Sik. It is good for our health.

No comments:

Post a Comment