Search This Blog

Sunday, October 31, 2010

English Muffin with my special recipe.

When i was in South Korea, i made English Muffin with my special recipe.

This recipe is the one of my creative idea.

I like to make a creative food.

I have tried my recipe many times.

But i did not always succeed my creative recipe.

However, i did not give up.

I have tried many times until success.

Finally, i succeed my special English Muffin by myself.

So, i want to tell my special recipe.

Probably, you like my special recipe.

Ingredients : 3 English Muffins
                   3 Eggs
                   6 slice hams
      2 slice cheeses   
                   2 onions
                   Mustard sauce
                   Salt 

Make a hole to the bread with the knife.

Cut hams and onions.
Bake ham and onions on the pan.

Add the mustard sauce and mix.

Fill the bread with hams and onions.

Add cheeses.

Put egg on the bread.

Bake the bread in the oven.

A finished product.


English Muffin looks very delicious.
You can try this recipe.

2 comments: